Although we’d like to extend our assistance as much as possible, there are some areas of complaints which we cannot accept. Please find the list below as a guidance on the type of complaints that we are not able to help :
- Complaints about Service Providers which are not within the Communications and Multimedia Industry and not governed by the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998 (CMA98).
- Complaints which we think would be better considered by the courts, arbitration services or another complaints procedure.
- Complaints that are already being dealt with by the courts or other complaints procedures.
- Complaints about employment or staff issues.
- Complaints that we consider to be malicious or unjustified.
- Disagreements between the companies which participate in our service.
- Complaints that does not include supporting documents as requested by Service Providers.