COMMUNICATION AND MULTIMEDIA CONSUMER FORUM OF MALAYSIA (CFM)
- Responsible to acquire, organize, assess and analyze various data sets according to the needs and goals of an organization.
- Develop statistical report by collecting, analysing, interpret quantitative data and summarizing complaint data and complaint trends.
- Design and create performance and statistic reports as required by the department.
- Provide analysis as input for awareness and education campaigns planning as well as compliance exercises.
- To develop statistical models for research and analysis purpose.
- Prepare periodic, ad-hoc status progress reports, performance report as well as the preparation of departmental budget.
- To assist administer research projects and work with team members to ensure that project remains on schedule.
- Review and analyse data during the course of the project.
- Maintain records and files of all documents and communications pertaining to department's activities.
- Assist by attending and participating in education, awareness campaigns and PR activities which are organized or supported by CFM.
- Perform duties as and when required by the Manager or Director
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Applied Sciences/Statistics/Mathematics/Market Research/Actuarial Science or equivalent.
- Strong motivation and good report writing skill.
- Possess ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Fresh graduate or with experience are encourage to apply.
- One (1) full time position available.
- Willing to work in Cyberjaya.
If you have what it takes, drop your resume with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application closing date : 20 January 2017.